Date: 3rd December 2020
We are pleased to welcome back our Sports Masseurs, Skin Therapists and Complementary Therapists now the 2nd lockdown is over.
Date: 5th November 2020
This is to advise that during this 2nd lockdown, we are pleased to confirm that the medical aspect of our practice will be allowed to remain open. This will include Physiotherapy, Podiatry, and Osteopathy.
The personal care side will have to temporarily close. This will include Sports Massage, the Skin & Beauty Clinic and Complementary Therapies.
Please note that masks and gloves are still to be worn on our premises, except we now ask patients if you would mind bringing your own masks please, and we will still supply the gloves at the door at our cost.
Date: March 2020
As of March 26, the Government Guidelines for business closures lists Physiotherapy Clinics as the exception for being allowed to remain open.
We are pleased to say therefore that we will be able at the present time to continue to meet the treatment needs of our patients.
The following criteria and policy & procedures applies:
1. As all the other services at our clinic have been temporarily suspended, person to person contact within our establishment will only be 1 patient and 1 physiotherapist.
2. No accompanying person will be allowed inside the premises to wait. So there will only ever be one person in the waiting area, that being the next patient. Any accompanying persons are respectfully asked to wait in their car.
3. Viruses are thought to survive outside the body for no more than 6 to 12 hours, so there will be absolutely no activity in our clinic at all for 13-24 hours after the physiotherapist's session ends.
4. Each person entering the clinic will be required to put on protective gloves and a mask (provided) at the door before entry. They will then keep these on throughout the duration of their treatment and dispose of in the bin (provided), once they leave and have closed the door. At this point hand sanitiser is also provided. This is to ensure no outside bare hands enter the building at any time. Furthermore with both therapist and patient wearing a mask, this forms a double barrier of airborne transmission.
5. The door handles are disinfected after each patient.
6. Hand washing & use of sanitiser and the cleaning of all clinical equipment along with card machines, telephone and mobile devices, takes place between every patient.
7. No one must enter the building if they or any member of their household have any signs and symptoms of Corona Virus, and in particular a persistent cough, temperature, fever, sore throat, breathing difficulties, tight chest, loss of smell or any other symptoms which has been found to be associated with Covid-19.
8 Your Physiotherapist will wear protective disposable gloves and mask at all times and replenish between each patient.
Please rest assured we are taking all the precautions we can to be able to continue to serve the treatment needs of our community.
From Keith Palmer (Chartered Physiotherapist and Owner)
Date: October 2018
Another year has flown by and there have been more exciting changes here at Eagle House!
Harley Street Skin Clinic
We would like to introduce you to the Harley Street Skin Clinic, established in 2006 by Sally Jackson-Robins, originally based in Leigh-On-Sea and now in a tranquil, newly renovated Beauty Aesthetic Clinic within our Wellness Centre.
What distinguishes Harley Street apart from other larger clinics is the aim to make clients feel that their skin care wishes are listened too and addressed, with a range of treatments and techniques that are trusted and respected within the beauty industry.
To find out more or to contact Sally click here.
We look forward to welcoming you.